We understand the pressure and workloads of the education system so we have tried to make the process as simple as possible for you:
- Download the Application Form – we think it should take no longer than 2 hours for you to complete. We are here to help with this process.
- Finesse will supply you with a number of Social Share assets for your use, and for your parents, grandparents to share to promote your application; in January and February we will award one school and one social share a £100.00 Amazon Voucher prize.
- During January and February, the team at Finesse Windows will review all applications and shortlist to the 5 Schools who we feel the donation will make the most positive impact at or who have the most innovative planned use of the donation. On the 24th February the 5 shortlisted schools will be announced.
- During the first week in March all 5 shortlisted schools will be visited by Finesse so we can fully understand the project and its planned outcomes; at this stage Finesse will also provide the school with further creative and social share asset to encourage parents and friends of the school to make ‘noise’ for their school which will be measured by the team at Finesse. The general public will be encourage to vote for their preferred recipient of the Worth Cause 2020 donation.
- Deadline for voting will be 31st March 2019 with the winner announced on Tuesday 5th April 2020.
- Finesse Windows will then work with the worthy winners to maximise the benefits for the school in the local community, with Celebrity Cheque presentation, PR, Video and Social Share assets.