School & Commercial Installations
Schools & Commercial Installations
Finesse Windows are experienced in providing quality double glazing and external door solutions to schools and commercial premises in and around the Birmingham and West Midlands for nearly 40 years.
Double Glazing in Schools
We firmly believe the right windows and doors can make a significant difference to a child’s learning experience by helping to create a peaceful and safe environment to learn.
- Noise Reduction – A noise free classroom environment can positively encourage learning, our windows and doors can help minimise distraction for pupils, especially in older schools.
- Heat and Energy Efficiency – School must be maintained at a correct temperature for learning (15-21 degrees celsius depending on the room purpose). Maintaining proper temperature in a learning environment not only encourages learning, but reduces the need for secondary heaters and additional heating costs.
- Security & Safety – Doors and windows from Finesse really are the most secure on the market, with a variety of glass options, our toughened glass provides a ’shard’ free solution. We have found many older schools rarely come up to modern standards for security and safety, thus leaving the school vulnerable to break-in, theft and vandalism.
Commercial Property Double Glazing
Finesse Windows provides a comprehensive service to manufacture, supply and install in commercial offices, new build housing and warehousing, their range of windows, doors and conservatories since 1981. All our products can be adapted to the commercial environment and are DDA compliant where required. Although Double Glazing has been embraced at most homes over the years, many commercial building owners are yet to fully understand the benefits that replacement double glazing windows could bring them from an ascetics and energy saving perspective. Our design team work with you to provide the right solution; for example Tilt & Turn for ease of cleaning on higher floors, or Strengthened Acoustic Laminated Glass for those adjacent to playgrounds or busy roads. Our installation team work cleanly and quickly to minimise any disruption, and our customer service team work with you every step of the way to ensure 100% total satisfaction.
Ready to Improve Your Home?
Image was added to your mood board
Welcome to Finesse Windows
The safety of our customers and our staff is paramount. We continue to follow all current Government legislation and adapt our processes accordingly. We are continually working alongside our Health and safety advisers, FENSA and HSE advice to ensure that our Covid Secure procedures are effective and compliant.
As it stands we are able to offer the following services for all of our products within the Covid rules currently set out:
- In home appointments to prepare sales quotations
- Remote, telephone appointments to prepare sales quotations
- In home technical surveys
- In home installations
- In home service calls
Please click here to see all our published rules and processes to keep everybody as safe as possible whilst we undertake our work.
We would like to thank all of our customers for your understanding and support whilst we are working through this challenging time – we will all get through this together.