The home improvement market, particularly that of double glazing it seems, is teeming with false discount offers – usually where a competitor starts off with a very high price, which can then be reduced by “amazing discounts”. Here at Finesse, we certainly do not buy into this misleading sales method!
Our approach is straightforward and simple. We take a full survey of your home in Redditch, note your specific requirements and then provide you with the solution to meet your needs and your budget.
Each project is priced up as competitively as we can to allow for a high-quality installation. Our customers choose us because we offer the expertise and knowledge that many of our competitors simply do not have! Of course, we want to offer exceptional value for money, and we ensure our installation process achieves this. Any discounts we offer are based on either our marketing package, or the Flexifit package.
The price of double glazing is not something that many households consider, until they decide it is time for new double glazing! Here at Finesse, we take the mystery out of the pricing of our double-glazing options in Redditch. We simply explain the different products and allow you to choose the perfect solution for your needs.
There is no standard price for double glazing – the cost always depends on a whole range of different factors. It could be that you are looking for a more secure window option which might involve the SHIELD Protection upgrade, which is up to 18 times stronger than the standard glazing.
The price quoted to you is fully inclusive of everything to meet your needs. The price includes:
- VAT charged at 20%
- Design Service:we never charge extra for design work, regardless of the number of times we visit, or the number of changes to the design required
- Survey:our technical surveyor visits your home to take accurate measurements, so we can manufacture your bespoke units
- Manufacture: we make your double glazing from scratch in our factory. It actually moves through 7 different stages of manufacture before it is personally inspected by the factory manager!
- Components check:product development is a big thing for us, allowing us to offer the strongest and most efficient products possible.
- Installation:The installation of the double glazing is the most important part! Our fitters are MTC approved, meaning they fit products to building regulation standards.
- Disposal of your old windows:we take away and recycle your old double glazing where possible, disposing of the old windows safely.
- After care:part of the process includes the customer care team visiting your to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase
- Registration with FENSA:some projects such as replacement of some external windows and doors requires notification to follow building regulations. Don’t worry, we do this for you if necessary!
The price we quote you is inclusive of everything to meet your requirements
Within this price we include the following:
We feel that the price we charge for our double glazed windows & doors represents excellent value for money.
We would be happy to discuss the cost of our double glazing at any time. Please contact us by calling 0121-451-3724 or by e-mailing
Finesse Windows Ltd