There are always lots of tempting offers available in the windows industry, with many false discount offers. Normally this is where a competitor starts off with a high price, which can be lowered through the “fantastic discounts” available. At Finesse Windows, we do not employ these misleading sales techniques.
Finesse takes a simpler approach. We take a full survey of your home in Bromsgrove, noting down any requires you have, and then give you a solution to fit your needs and your budget.
Each project we complete is priced as competitively as we possibly can to allow for an extremely high quality installation. Our customers tend to choose us thanks to our expertise and knowledge which many of our competitors do not offer. We want to offer the best value for money, ensuring our installation process achieves this. Any sales or discounts we offer are based on our marketing package or the Flexifit package.
Not many households really think about the cost of double glazing or replacing their windows – at least, not until the time comes to replace those windows! At Finesse, we remove the mystery from the costs of new windows in Bromsgrove. We just show you the different products in our range and let you choose the right ones for your needs.
The cost of windows isn’t down to a set price. The costs depend on a wide range of different factors including the security options or protection upgrades (such as our SHIELD Protection; offering 18 times more strength than standard glazing!).
The price quoted to you is fully inclusive of everything to meet your needs. The price includes:
- VAT charged at 20%
- Design Service:we never charge extra for design work, regardless of the number of times we visit, or the number of changes to the design required
- Survey:our technical surveyor visits your home to take accurate measurements, so we can manufacture your bespoke units
- Manufacture: we make your double glazing from scratch in our factory. It actually moves through 7 different stages of manufacture before it is personally inspected by the factory manager!
- Components check:product development is a big thing for us, allowing us to offer the strongest and most efficient products possible.
- Installation:The installation of the double glazing is the most important part! Our fitters are MTC approved, meaning they fit products to building regulation standards.
- Disposal of your old windows:we take away and recycle your old double glazing where possible, disposing of the old windows safely.
- After care:part of the process includes the customer care team visiting your to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase
- Registration with FENSA:some projects such as replacement of some external windows and doors requires notification to follow building regulations. Don’t worry, we do this for you if necessary!
The price we quote you is inclusive of everything to meet your requirements
Within this price we include the following:
We feel that the price we charge for our double glazed windows & doors represents excellent value for money.
We would be happy to discuss the cost of our double glazing at any time. Please contact us by calling 0121-451-3724 or by e-mailing
Finesse Windows Ltd